Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to and form part of any agreement between Zupp Property Management Pty Ltd, or any other entity within the Zupp Property Group (“the Company”) and you as the conditions for your use of the website at www.zuppproperty.com.au, and any other sites owned and operated by the Company (“the Site”).
- By using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- The Company may vary these terms and conditions at any time, and any changes will be updated on the Site. The variations apply from the date the varied terms and conditions are posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Through the Site, email, websites, and other media, the Company makes accessible various content, including, but not limited to photographs, text, agent information, data and other material and information and associated trademarks and copyrightable works, collectively (“the Content”).
- The Company reserves the right to change, amend or delete the Content without notice to you.
- You warrant that you will not use manual or automated software, devices or other processes to “crawl” or “spider”, or otherwise destroy or alter the Content on any page of the Site.
- You warrant that when providing details to the Company, upon request by the Company or otherwise, you will provide accurate and complete information.
- You acknowledge and agree that the statutory and other proprietary rights in respect of patents, designs, copyright, trade marks, trade secrets, processes, formulae, systems, drawings, data, specifications, documents, and other like rights relating to any goods or services displayed or referred to on the Site are owned by the Company or in some cases third parties. You must not reproduce, copy, transmit, adapt, publish or communicate or otherwise exercise the intellectual property rights in the whole or any part of the material contained on the Site except with the prior written consent of the Company.
- No warranty is given that the information contained or given on the Site is or will remain accurate, complete and current.
- You accept that your use of, and reliance on the Content, is at your own risk.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company excludes all liability for any loss which arises as a result of any reliance on the Content, through the interpretation or use of the Content, or otherwise in connection with it, and you indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any liabilities, claims and expenses, arising from your interpretation or use of the Content.
- If any of these terms and conditions (or part of them) is held to be invalid or unenforceable, these terms and conditions will remain in full force, apart from the term or condition or part of it that is held to be invalid or unenforceable which will be deleted to the minimum extent necessary for these terms and conditions to be valid and enforceable.
- The Site may permit you to link to other websites or resources of the internet such as Information Memorandums, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. Those other websites are not under the Company’s control, and you acknowledge that the Company is not liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness, or any other aspect of those other websites or resources. The inclusion on another website of any link to the Site does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with the Company. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damage related to the use of any content, goods, or services available through any third-party website or resource.
- If you breach these terms and conditions, the Company may take whatever action it considers appropriate to recover any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses that the Company has incurred or suffered as a result of your breach.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia. By using the Site you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland.
- Any failure by the Company to enforce any of these terms and conditions or any forbearance, delay or indulgence granted by the Company to you shall not be construed as a waiver of the Company’s rights under these terms and conditions.
- The Company may assign or subcontract these terms and conditions and any of its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to a third party. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions except with the prior written consent of the Company.
- You can contact the Company through the website at http://www.zuppproperty.com.au or by telephone on +61 7 5537 5870. You agree that the Company can contact you at any of your postal or home address, your facsimile number and your email address as advised to the Company by you at any time.